This page will contain a summary of the main activities being undertaken by the project team
- Environmental Surveys / site visits for EIA Scoping Report commence.
- Finalise preparations for consultation event no. 1
- Workshop with Historic Environment Scotland to discuss options being considered
- Major updates to the scheme website carried out
- Consultation Event No. 1 held in Carron & Carronshore Bowling Club
- Consultation meeting held with Callender Estates
- Project team commenced the drafting of the environmental scoping report
- First of a series of workshops with Forth Ports
- Further workshop with Historic Environment Scotland
- Consultation Event No. 1 held in Bowhouse Community Association
- Workshops held with Ineos, Petroineos and Forth Ports
- Further ecological surveys are being undertaken to provide data that will inform the environmental impact assessment
- Presentation to Grangemouth Community Council
- Further topographic surveys are underway to gather more information to allow the development of the outline scheme design.