This page will contain a summary of the main activities being undertaken by the project team
April/ May 2017
- Initiate the Core, Industrial and Utility stakeholder working groups
- Ground investigations within the petro-chemical works commenced. These works will continue until early 2018 and will provide information for the project team on the soils below ground which will influence the design of flood defences.
- Falkirk Council elected members briefing
- Completion of a 2-year Ornithological (bird) Survey along the Forth Estuary frontage.
- Ground Investigation works continue within the petro chemical works
- Continue with appraisal of flood risk management options
- Prepare for public consultation events in early 2018